Give your body a little luvvvv and release your voice with this #DIY Mind The Voice Vocal Massage!
In this video:
- Shoulder muscles with your opposite hand (trapezius muscle)
- Tapping pressure points on the chest: lung 1, kidney 27, thymus point
- SCM muscles (= sternocleidomastoid muscles)
- Neck muscles
- Massage side of the legs (gallbladder meridian)
- Jaw muscles (masseter muscles)
- Tongue muscles
- Voice box
- Frontal sinuses, moving to the temples
- Maxillary sinuses
- Ethmoid & sphenoid sinuses
Here it is! Enjoyyyy!
Learn much more about vocal yoga, vocal stretch and vocal massage in our upcoming ULTIMATE SINGING PROGRAM (release fall 2021)